Be intentional with your money
Approach money from a wellness mindset
Live mindfully and minimally
Nurture the needs of your family
Balanced FI is all about juggling money, life, kids, family, medical needs, and goals.
- Top Tips for Frugal Activities
- 5 Quick Questions to Ask Yourself Before Purchasing
- 3 Big Ways to Save on Baby Stuff
- Smart Ways to Use Your Stimulus Money
- 3 Ways to Use Meal Planning to Save Money
- The Most Important Documents Needed for Taxes
- a wife
- a mom
- an entrepreneur
- an advocate
I live in Montana, a beautiful state with few medical or financial resources for families like mine, with my husband and two daughters.
Adelaide, our 5-year-old, has multiple diagnoses and has appointments or school every day of the week.
Marlowe, our 1-year-old, is typically developing, and her big sister is her favorite person in the world.